Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Challenge #9 - Shape Card

Welcome to another My Craft Spot Monday Challenge!

Today's Challenge:  Make a shape card 
Shape cards are so much fun! I can't wait to see all of the great shape cards you come up with!

Here is some inspiration from my fabulous Design Team:
Be sure to click on each designers name to see instructions and more pictures of their fun shape cards!

Ally 
Don't you just love the matching envelope?!?! I love Ally's choice of patterned paper!
 


Isn't this hippo just adorable?!?!  I love how Amy used the ribbon and button to attach the tag!
 

Kimberly
I thought I would add a few cards to give you some more ideas!  The first two should look familiar.  :)  Click HERE and HERE for instructions and more pictures.   



These overall shape cards are new (never posted) and I will post instructions for these later this week - stay tuned! 
Subscribe by email and you'll never miss a post!  :)


These projects were made using:

Sweet Sentiments #2

Sky Blue
Caramel

Cherry Red

This is what you could win this week!


Link up your shape card for a chance to win!
Please link only one project per person.  :)






We have a winner (randomly) picked from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #  - 6 Shelley - Carley's Closet

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button and email me with your address so I can get your stamp set in the mail!

Design Team Top 3 picks!



 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your top 3 button on the left side bar! 

Have a great day! 

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, can't wait to see the tut for the overall cards. They are cute cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Kimberly, your little overalls are darling!
    Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Ally and Kimberly!! I ♥ those overalls.

    Congrats to Shelley and the top 3!! I am loving the projects that are uploaded every week.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such cute cards!!! Congrats to Shelly and to the other top 2, yeah!!
    I hope to play along in the next challenge:) Thanks again!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge. I just love shaped cards!! Fabulous DT cards!!
    Thanks!!!! for picking me top 3. Feeling honored.
    Jess :)
    Also Congrats to Shelly, Sherrie and Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much My Craft Spot for the set of stamps!! I'm so excited to use them!! Congrats to the others as well! :)

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Incredible! Beautiful inspiration! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another fun challenge:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just linked my card. This is my first time I due one of your challenges. Thanks for this fun challenge.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gamil dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! This is my first time participating in your challenges. So many cute projects! Thanks for letting me play along. And you have so many cute stamps, can't wait to order some!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful DT projects!! Thanks for another fun challenge! :)

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kimberly thanks for another great week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips