Friday, May 6, 2011

New Design Team Member!

Hi everyone,

I thought I would add one more talented lady to my design team!  

Kate from Small Bits of Paper will be joining us!!

Here is a fun card she made!




Hello all!  My name is Kate and I’m from Ontario, Canada.  My husband and I met in 1989 and have since been blessed with three wonderful children.  I am self-employed, reviewing medical briefs and academic records for a private practice in neuropsychology.  I am also working part-time toward a Masters Degree in Education and Digital Technology.  I hope to return to teaching one day as I have a passion for working with students with special needs and miss being in the classroom.

I’ve always enjoyed doing various types of crafts and was introduced to paper crafting about five years ago.  I began with a few cutting tools and what was once contained in a box has now exploded into an entire craft room where I love to spend my free time.

I am delighted to be designing for My Craft Spot and cannot wait to share my creations with you!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Kate! Love your project and looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate...welcome to the team!! I love your art and look forward to seeimg more of your creations !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! And a HUGE thank you to Kimberly for extending the invitation. I'm thrilled to be part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate is AWESOME!!!! Her work is wonderful and is such a sweet person as well! She will be a great and wonderful addition to your team! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! Welcome to the team Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Kate. Love her adorable projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited you are part of the team.
    I love your work-SUPER cute stuff. :)

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips