Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thoughts for Sunday #3 - Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope you enjoy this message about families! To me that is what being a Mother is all about - family. 

My greatest joy in this life is my family!




This video was produced by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

The sweet song in this video is a song the small children in our church love to sing.  I had the blessing of  teaching songs like this to the children in our ward for the past few years.  :)

Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely video! The song is so sweet. I've not heard that before. Thanks for sharing this.
    I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a special message.
    Happy Mother's Day. :)

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips