Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Challenge # 11 = Tie it On!

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Tie it On!
(Tie ribbon or twine somewhere on your project)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:
(Tamara had to leave us to pursue other dreams - we wish her well!)










Kimberly (me)

I made this card over a year ago, but thought I would share again for all of you who are new to My Craft Spot. 


Click HERE to see the original post.


 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Sweet Sentiments #2

Petal Pink

Bakers Twine
Chocolate
Caribbean


This weeks Prize:
Your choice of any 3 colors


Link up your "Tie-it-on" project here for a chance to win!






We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
We had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!


Congratulations # 6 - Lisa!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 



Design Team Top 3 (actually 5 this week) Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. They are all wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners and I am so excited to have won the bakers twine from the Twinery! The DT projects for this week's challenge are so awesome and insiring! Thanks for another great challenge :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winnners!!!! Enjoyed all the projects from the DT~awesome job!! TFS and for another FUN challenge!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, winners! Such lovely DT inspiration... I'm so excited to be participating here for the first time! Thanks for the fun challenge! :o) Have a lovely week!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always enjoy what the DT does. Such great ideas to inspire me! Glad I got my card finished to I could enter this week!
    Cindy Porter http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips