Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Challenge #14 - Seeing Stars

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Seeing Stars!
(Use a star somewhere on your project)

Inspiration from my wonderfully talented Design Team!:
Marlene
Don't you just love all of the fun little bows, balls and curly goodness Marlene added?!?!


Amber
I love the vintage twine on Amber's cute banner and her little one is an absolute doll!!

 
Kate
I absolutely love the fun shape of Kate's card and all of the great patterned paper she chose!


Joy
Don't you just love the cute 'Cow Jumps over the moon' nursery rhyme theme?!?!

 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Sweet Sentiments #1
Sweet Sentiments #2
 
Buttercup
Denim
Vanilla Bean

Bakers Twine
Vintage Cherry
Chocolate
Baby Blue 


This weeks Prize:
The June/July issue of the fabulous Cricut magazine!



Link here for a chance to win!







We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of your sweet projects last week - thanks for joining the fun!



Congratulations # 15 - Raechel (Raechel's Cards)

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize (bakers twine from the twinery)! 


Design Team Top 3 Picks:

  
Amanda


Gigi


Saundra

 
Lisa

  
 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a Sweet day!

16 comments:

  1. Love all the inspiration! Thank you for choosing me for Top 3!

    Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing along with all of the challenges and the DT is such an inspiration. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Great layouts.... just so much to look at and enjoy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a blog award for you over at my blog! Please stop by and get your blinky!
    kacee
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT projects are so gorgeous and inspiring! Thanks for another fun challenge, and thanks so much for choosing my card for top 3!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful project!!! I am new to your blog, but wanted to enter this challenge. Thanks for visiting my blog also! I am a new follewer! So much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Design Team did a marvelous job! I love all the projects. They are all very inspiring:) Thanks for another FUN challenge!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration!! :) All the projects are so terrific!

    Great challenge too.
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just linked up my card! Had a wonderful time creating for this challenge!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    craftingwithsarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful projects as always. The Design team has done a wonderful job. Going to link one of my creations. =)

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects by the design team! Thanks for the inspiration and fun challenge! I am a new follower. Would love for you to drop by my blog!
    Congrats winners--lovely cards!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this challenge! I chose to create a layout with stars! Stars all over! Love the design team samples, too! Thank you!
    Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
    http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DT work!!!
    Great challenge - and boy it was a challenge for me :)
    Congrats to the winner and honorable mentions.
    Jess M :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful inspiration from the DT! It's nice to see such a variety of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the fabulous challenge! :o) Excellent DT work... always so wonderful. And a belated congratulations to last week's winners! :o) Inspiration is all around.

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks again for another wonderful challenge. Great projects DT.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips