Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Design Team member!

Good morning my crafty friends!  
I am happy to announce a new addition to the My Craft Spot Design Team!

  
You may remember Marlene from a spotlight I did on her at the beginning of the month.  
Click HERE to check it out if you missed it!

 Be sure to check out her awesome blog!



Here are some more fun projects made by Marlene:
(Click on the project title for a link to her original post!)











Be sure to head on over to Marlene's blog to see more of her great projects!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Marlene. I love all of your projects. I especially like how you used the wire. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and welcome Marlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects Marlene...welcome to the team!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratualtions Marlene! I always enjoy visiting her blog. Great projects:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and welcome, Marlene! Your projects are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Marlene!! I love your creations and I am excited to get to design with you here at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, congratulations! :o) How exciting! Marlene, your projects are gorgeous and I'm thrilled for you!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your projects are so cute!!! Your are very talented. :)

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips