Saturday, July 16, 2011

Check it out! - This and That by Gwen

Just wanted to let you know that Gwen over at This and That is giving away a cricut cartridge to one lucky follower! 

Click HERE to enter!  :)

I met Gwen at a Paper warehouse sale earlier this year - she is a sweetheart and one talented lady! I was so excited to see that she started a blog a couple of months ago.  :)


Check out this bride and groom set she made to put on the table for her son's wedding luncheon!




I love the fun papers Gwen used on her mushroom card!





The inked butterfly and the stamped grass in the background makes this card so pretty!





Gwen's little girl made this cute card! How great is that?!?!




Hope you enjoyed this little spotlight!  Now go enter Gwen's giveaway and have a great time exploring her new blog! 

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful work you spotlighted! I went over and checked her blog out...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such wonderful projects!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bride and groom boxes. I just made 100 of them for my sons wedding. I don't want to make anymore for quite awhile!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips