Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Challenge #16 - Ink it up!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer!  It's time for another Monday Challenge!
I added a button to the top left side bar that you can click on to be taken to the current challenge each week! Yay!

This weeks Challenge:  Ink it up!
(Use ink on your project)

Inspiration from my super fantastic Design Team!:
The inking on all of their projects adds the perfect finishing touch!

Joy
I just love the fun faces Joy has added to her flowers and the sweet picket fence adds the perfect touch to her adorable card!!  


Marlene 
Isn't Marlene's card just gorgeous?!?!  She inked the flowers with glimmer mist and distressed and inked all of her edges.  She even inked her embossing folder before embossing the paper to add a little white.

 
Kate
Kate made this cute card for her son's crossing guard!  She  makes a fun card each year with a stop sign for her - how cool is that!?!

I love all of the stamping Amber did on her layout - the grass in the background is fantastic!



 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Sweet Sentiments #1
Sweet Sentiments #2

Sky Blue

Bakers Twine

Cherry Red
Vintage green
Spring green 

This weeks Prize:
These are some of my favorite inks!  You can purchase them here.



Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 7 - Adrian!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. Wow all of the DT cards are just adorable!!! Once I get feeling better I am going to have to start playing along:) Hope you had a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects from everyone as usual. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thank You for choosing my card. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Adrian!

    All the DT projects this week are wonderful! The ink really does make them pop! I so need to play along this week. My ink, sad to say, has been neglected for quite sometime now. I need to pull it all out and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring Hello Kitty and her castle! Yay!
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job by the DT! I am excited to play in the challenge..I will be back!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT projects! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi superb blog. like to follow ur blog.fantastic tutorial also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the DT projects are wonderful. I need to ink more and all of these projects really point that out! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge! I linked my project with a picture of my entry but a cute little froggie came instead! Please visit my blog to see my inked project.
    http://lolis-mycorner.blogspot.com/2011/07/wild-print-heart-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great challenge....thanks again:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats winners! I have just linked up my entry for the challenge! so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the wonderful dt projects and yet another terrific challenge!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The design team projects are so fabulous! Thanks so much for another fun challenge :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of fun inspiration.. Thanks for a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun cards! LOVE to ink!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips