Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Challenge #17 - Christmas in July!

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge: Christmas in July!

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:

I love how the fun Christmas tree just pops off Amy's cute tags!!



Ally's card is just beautiful!!  The vintage twine adds a nice touch!



I love all of the fun details and great papers Jenny used - what a cute layout!!


 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Sweet Sentiments #2

Bakers Twine

Chocolate Bakers Twine 
Red Bakers Twine 
Vintage Red Bakers Twine


This weeks Prize:
Your choice - one set of Crinkle Ribbon!



Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 40 abusybee

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 (or 5 - who's counting?!?!) Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. What beautiful projects on todays post! Christmas in July sounds like fun!!!! I will put my thinking cap on. I really enjoy playing along with your challenges. They get me to crafting things I wouldn't normally craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Thank you for picking me!!! I will have to work on something Christmasy because I LOVE that ribbon!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the projects are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT projects!! I sure knocked this challenge out fast! :) I had a great time!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won! What an honor to be chosen with such other talented ladies! Thank you so much!!!!!

    Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
    http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee! Thank you, I just emailed!

    congrats to the top picks and great dt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the projects the design team has made. "I also love Christmas" =)

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all of the super projects!!! Great job everyone!
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the DT projects are just fabulous - as usual! Thanks for another fun challenge! I posted my project but the picture didn't show up...just the little froggy guy. I didn't want to add it again because the link works. :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration DT! Love your challenges.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for the last minute project...I am so glad I was able to play. Life has been crazy!
    Super great projects by the design team! This was a fun challenge....thinking of Christmas kind of gets you in the mood and I think I am going to continue to work on some Xmas projects. Maybe I will be ahead of schedule for a change,LOL!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I made a card for this challenge, but it looks like I'm too late to link it up. Whoops! I'll have to get a better jump on next week. Anyway, here is my card:
    http://southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/2011/07/brrrrbaby-its-cold-outside.html

    Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips