Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Challenge #18 - Emboss it!

Yay!  It's Monday and time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Emboss it!
(any kind of embossing - dry, heat, faux, etc)

Inspiration from my fantastic Design Team!:

Kate
I love all of the shiny embossing on Kate's cute shape card! Isn't the little girl just adorable?!?!


I love how Amber embossed each layer with a different embossing folder!  Wow!



Joy
I love the beautiful colors Joy used!  It  has such a pretty, vintage feel!


 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Sweet Sentiments #1
Inside & Out #2

Milk Chocolate

Bakers Twine
Cappucino


This weeks Prize:
 

Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I so much enjoyed looking at all of your Christmas projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 37 - Margie Calenda

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 (or 4 this week!) Picks:

  
Melissa


Lisa


Missy



Gigi

 
 
 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. What beautiful projects this week. My Cuttlebug has been sitting unused for quite a while. This will be the perfect excuse to get it out and use it.

    Congrats to Margie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners~awesome projects!
    Excited to play in the new challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I click on Amber's name above her cute turtle card I get Error 404 Not Found. I want to go to Amber's blog site to find out what embossing she used on this wonderful card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know! The link should work now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beautiful projects!!!!! And I can't wait to get out my embossing supplies!
    Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
    http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had fun creating my Christmas Lollipop card with heat embossed sentiment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are simply amazing! I love to emboss and you gave me a lot of ideas. Thanks for another great challenge.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful projects this week. Love all the embossing. I need to use mine more often. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the DT projects!! Great job ladies! I had a great time with this challenge! :)

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The DT projects are beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration. This is my first time playing along here and I'm excited to be joining in the fun! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!!!! I just came over here to see what the new challenge was for this week and saw my name as the winner for last week! NO WAY! REALLY? Just made my day! I was having a terrible morning...up until now, that is. Thanks so much! I had a ball playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous collection of cards Kimberly. Your Design Team has done a awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome projects from the DT! Love this challenge! I had fun making my card :)
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to the Winners!
    Great challenge!! I always like the look of Embossing I just forget to add to it to mine because Im so occupied with all the other stuff I add to my cards. lol.
    Gorgeous DT work
    Thanks!
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects Design Team. Love the embossing! Congrats to all winners..lovely projects!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips