Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!

Thanks for joining the party last week!  I had so much fun making projects with the new stamp sets and then enjoyed reading all of your sweet comments!  My daughter, Nastasha, was thrilled that so many of you loved her shoe card.  (You made her day!!) Some of you have asked for a tutorial showing how to make the witch shoe, so I hope to have a video for you later this week.  :)

So, you are all probably wanting to know who won the stamp set!

Drum roll please . . . . .








The winner of the  Happy Haunting Stamp Set is . . . 









Scrapper69 said...

WOWZER! What Fabulous Projects! Each one is better than the next! The stamps are just amazing! They look like a lot of fun to add to a project! :o) I just became your newest follower! Love everything I've seen on your blog! Thanks for the inspiration! :o)

Congratulations! 
(be sure to email me your address so I can get your stamp set in the mail!)
 
Click HERE to see all of the new stamp sets! 


Here is the list of blogs on the hop if you would like to check to see who won the other 8 stamp sets!

7 comments:

  1. congrats and have fun!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Congrats Theresa and Mimi! Can't wait to see what you make with these amazing stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! I can't believe I won this set! I LOVE HALLOWEEN but I have a very limited selection of stamps for it... I'm so super excited! THANK YOU! I tried your contact info but It wouldn't let me send you an email. So here's my e-mail addy: cardaddict69@hotmail.com
    If you could email me I would be happy to give you my mailing address... :o) THANKS AGAIN!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Theresa! I can't wait to see what you make with your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips