Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Challenge #19 - You make me smile!

Summertime is so busy and fun!  I have been enjoying camping trips, family reunions, and just spending time with my kids. I hope you are having a wonderful summer too!

It's Monday and time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  You make me smile!
(Any project that lets someone know you are thinking of them)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:

Amy
I love how Amy filled the negative space of her hot air balloon with bakers twine!
 

 Ally
This is such a sweet card!  I love how Ally used a photo as her cards focus!
 


Jenny
Any girl would LOVE Jenny's cute card!  Strawberries and chocolate - yum!


 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Sweet Sentiments #1
 
Hot Pink

Bakers Twine
Honey dew, lilac, lemon drop, pink sorbet, caribbean

This weeks Prize:
Traditional bakers twine!



Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
All of your embossed projects last week were so fun to look at - and inspiring!  Thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 5 - Dana P.

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 (or 5 - it was so hard to pick!) Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. So many great inspirational projects! Thanks for the feature and fun challenge- I'm so honored- Thank you! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my card in the Top 3 (or 5)! I feel honored and I will post this with pride! :) Thanks for another fun challenge...
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are cute-cute-cute!!! The DT did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! The DT projects for this week are so awesome! Thanks for another fun challenge :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT projects are wonderful! I'm super inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had fun creating my card. Took it apart three times & recut some of the images a couple of times. Hope it makes my friend & you smile.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and great winners. Thanks for the challenges and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job DT! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects by the DT!! Congrats to the winners~fabulous job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. winners did awesome as did the DT!!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fun challenge... the dt projects ROCK!! :)

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest internet blogshop for wholesale &
    quantity korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, necklace, rings, bracelet, bracelet & hair add-ons.
    Offer 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    my site: staples wire

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips