Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Challenge #21 - Gift bags and boxes

You are just going to love today's Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Gift Bags/Boxes!
(Make a gift bag, box or other container)

 Inspiration from my fabulous Design Team!:

Amy
I love all of the soft colors and pretty cuts Amy used on her beautiful gift bag!!
 
How cute is this?!  I love Aymee's cute teacup tag!


I love the fun color combo on Jenny's cute box!
 

These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Sweet Sentiments #1
Sweet Sentiments #2

Caribbean
Chocolate Truffle

Bakers Twine
Blossom
Chocolate

This weeks Prize:




Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 38 - Kimberly

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. I am so excited to have won!! YAY!!! Thanks so much!Congrats to Marcia, Carol, and Elsa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious as to what was used to make/ cut the bag by Amy. Did you use a template or a cricut or sizzle machine? It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link to the post on Amy's site with all of the instructions for her cute bag (she used her Cricut):

    http://www.scrappingmommy.com/2011/08/sweet-baby-gift-bag-for-my-craft-spot.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner and top 3! Can't wait to see everyone's bags/boxes for this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely needing to order from you again...just need to make triple the items for my craft shop to sell first...lol....LOVE your crinkle ribbon!!! Can't wait to use some....and order more! Any chance you will be having a DT call any time soon? ;)
    Kristin
    www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful boxes. I just love all of them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What AMAZING bags and boxes! I loved this challenge...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these bags are all gorgeous....what a fun challenge...will be stalking all the entries to see what everyone comes up with...hope i have time to play...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the terrific dt inspiration and fun challenge!

    Thanks so much,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kimberly!

    I just happened to stop by your blog and I LOVE everything! I definitely will have to join in on some of the FUN challenges and I'm gonna have to purchase some of that trendy twine!! I was looking at that halloween one (the one with orange and black) but I didn't want to purchase an entire big spool of it so this is PERFECT!! Now a new follower and would love for you to visit me at www.trailoftreasures.com

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners!! I love all the boxes~super cute. Great challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job D.T!! Thanks for a fun challenge!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Kimberly! I am so far behind on things (with my dad ending up in the ER)
    that I just see today that I am in the top 3!!!
    that is so exciting for me that, for my work to be
    picked from so many lovely entries, I am truly honored...thanks.
    Carol<><
    http://lovebutterflies2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I am so happy I had time to play along! All of the projects are gorgeous!!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this incredibly fun challenge! :o) I had such a fabulous time. The DT work is gorgeous.. there is always so much inspiration to be found here. :o) Congratulations to the previous challenge's winners!

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips