Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Challenge #23 - 'Sew' much fun!

The stamp release party last week was so much fun!  Winners from the blog hop will be announced on Tuesday!


Now, it's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  'Sew' much fun!
(Sewing, stitching, faux stitching somewhere on your project)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!
(They have been working overtime with last weeks celebration and then to have another card ready for today!!)

Amy
I love all of the fun layers on Amy's beautiful card!
 
 
Aymee
Aymee's little s'more treat is adorable!! 
 
 This is the inside of Aymee's cute card!
I love how Ally mixed her straight stitch and zig zag stitch on her super cute card!  The pumpkin is adorable!
 

I love Jenny's laundry line and what a fabulous picture!

 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Happy Fall
Inside & Out #1
Happy Haunting

Vanilla Bean
Sandy Beach
Marmalade

Bakers Twine
Orange Licorice

This weeks Prize:



Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks gift bags and boxes!  They were all fabulous!!  Thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 32 - Karen!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

  
Jayne


Tina


Darlene H

  
 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. What great projects this week! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, helps my ideas flow.
    congrats to the winners...
    wonderful idea for a challenge. I have a question, for faux stitching, can I dry emboss stitches? I cant sew or hand draw to save my life :)
    Thanks
    Claire
    clairerambo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Just look at all those fabulous projects!!!

    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!

    Fabulous work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT Projects! Always fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great website, I hope to start entering into many challenges here. This is my first time! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Used a gold pen for faux stitching inking the edges.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge :)Amy
    http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that I have my Sew Easy, I can actually have real stitching on my cards:) Thank you for a fun challenge and for all the fab inspiration from your wonderful DT!!! I had fun playing along with all of you this week:)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge, one of my favorites! As always the D.T. is fabulous! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for another week with an amazing give away! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cleaned my craft room and got my little Pixie sewing machine out that I have never used. So much fun. Thanks for challenging me to finally really sew on a card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful inspiration! Great challenge this week. I have linked up my card. :)

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration and for the super fun challenge (although I add stitching to nearly every project I make)!! :)

    Thanks again,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips