Friday, August 12, 2011

New Design Team member!

I am so happy to announce the newest addition to the My Craft Spot Design Team!

 
My name is Aymee Gandy. I am 27 years old and am originally from a small town in Alabama. I currently reside in Pennsylvania with my wonderful husband of 9 years, Brandon. I am a homemaker, or domestic diva as I like to say, and my husband works for the railroad. At the present, we do not have any children but are hoping to start a family soon. I began scrapbooking in 2004 and have been addicted ever since. I love to create layouts, cards, altered art, mini albums, tags, and home decor'. Scrapbooking is the one true passion in my life and I cannot ever imagine not creating on a routine basis. I have had the honor of working on several design teams and being published both online and in printed magazines. When I am not scrapbooking, I enjoy cooking, traveling, reading, decorating my home, and enjoying down time with my family. I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to work with everyone at My Craft Spot!

Here are some fun projects made by Aymee!:
 (Click on the project title for a link to her original post)

Brrr . . . Baby it's cold outside!
  
Boo!

  
We belong together!

Head on over to Aymee's Blog to check out more of her amazing projects!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Amyee!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone! I am so excited to work with everyone at My Craft Spot! I am a huge fan of all of the work shown here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and welcome to the team Aymee!! I *adore* your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Aymee! Love your stuff and so glad to see you on this team! :) I'm a fan! ;)

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Aymee!!! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Aymee!! I can't wait to see more from you!! I enjoy playing in the challenges and I love all the inspiration that I get each week from these DT members. Again..congrats!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Aymee! The Craft Spot is very lucky to have you on their DT! The gals will be so happy with your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Aymee! I'm excited to work with you and see your My Craft Spot projects!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips