Saturday, August 6, 2011

Seven New colors of Bakers Twine!

I found some great new Bakers Twine to add to My Craft Spot!! - Can you ever have enough bakers twine?!  :)
Click HERE to take a peek at all of the fun colors of Bakers Twine at My Craft Spot!  I now have 28 yummy colors in stock!!

Here are the new colors:

  Trendy Twine and Timeless Twine teamed up to make this fantastic Halloween Twine!
(They normally do not allow anyone to resale their twine, but gave me permission.  Yay!) 


Orange Licorice 

  

These six gorgeous colors are from Trendy Twine.  All but the Twisted Lime have three yummy colors twisted together!  
Click on the picture to enlarge.


Peppermint Stick Red

 

Strawberry Cupcake Pink
 


Twisted Lime Green


Grape Fizz Purple
 


Chocolate Truffle Brown
 


Blue Berry Blue

Aren't these colors just gorgeous?!?! 

You can order all 7 new colors of Trendy Twine!


$13.99

7 bundles (10 yards each)
Blue Berry, Grape Fizz, Strawberry Cupcake, Chocolate Truffle, Twisted Lime, Peppermint Stick, Orange Licorice.

(Free Shipping in US and Canada)






I have also added a Halloween set of Bakers Twine.  I picked 4 colors from the Twinery (Lemon Drop, Lilac, Black, and Mandarin) and added the new Orange Licorice from Trendy Twine/Timeless Twine.

Halloween Bakers Twine   


$9.99

5 bundles (10 yards each)
Orange Licorice, Lemon Drop, Lilac, Black, Mandarin.

(Free Shipping in US and Canada)
 






Have a wonderful day!
 


 



 

8 comments:

  1. Oh! These look fabulous and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new twine looks wonderful. I received my latest shipment of Vintage twine & black/white twine.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the new colours! I really could use the black and orange, looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these just this week and thought I NEED to have the orange and black for Halloween. Although all of them are beautiful! I'm so glad you get to sell these too :). Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are as delicious as they sound! I LOVE THEM!! The Halloween one is so much fun! Thanks Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the new colors especially the halloween twine - a MUST MUST have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am getting the Halloween Twine, have to have it! Did you see the Twine Holders my husband made for me? I posted them on my blog. Go to http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-my-scrapbook-room.html
    if that doesn't work try www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping over from Chriss Real's blog, and I am loving that new Halloween twine too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips