Saturday, September 3, 2011

Check it out! - Sassy Lady video tutorial on my "Happy Fall" box

Sheila over at She's a Sassy Lady decided to make a video tutorial showing how to make my box! She asked me if that was OK and I thought that was a fantastic idea! 

It is a 3 part video and very detailed.  You will definitely want to see this!
Here is my box again that inspired Sheila to make her video! 

I love how the top just curls instead of closing to show the patterned paper on the inside of the box.


The stamped sentiment is from my Happy Fall stamp set and I used Chocolate Truffle Crinkle Ribbon.


One more picture.


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!










5 comments:

  1. This came out beautifully so --=fall-ish.
    I love it I love those colors. The ribbon is great.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't suppose you would share your gypsy file with us. I would love to use the box to organize embellishments in my scrap room.
    Laurie
    happydales@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Because of your original post of this box, I purchased your fall stamp set. I made the box as a gift for a friend's birthday. Pretty simple to make. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw it over at Sheila's and I love-love-love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute box. I have a award for you on my blog.
    http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips