Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Challenge #25 - Happy Harvest!

It's time for another Monday Challenge! I love this time of year when the weather starts cooling off a bit and I can start looking forward to Fall holidays. September is also the time of year that we pick most of the fruit from our trees and have more than we can eat from our garden. I will be canning tomatoes, juicing grapes, and drying apples, but I have a couple of fun projects and videos already scheduled for you this week!

This weeks Challenge:  Happy Harvest!

Inspiration from my awesome Design Team!:
Amy
I love Amy's shiny apples - they look good enough to eat! Beautiful card!


Aymee
I love how Aymee framed her stamped sentiment on her beautiful card!

Aren't these just the most adorable little characters?!?! I love the expressions on their faces!


Marlene
I love the beautiful papers and colors Marlene used - love the pumpkins!



These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Happy Fall
Orange Marmalade
Maple Leaf

Bakers Twine
Maraschino
Chocolate

This weeks Prize:



Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations #  24 Amy Thompson

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 (or 4) Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!
    What great projects by the design team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. I love all the DT projects, but Marlene's pumpkins have really caught my eye. Love the fall theme. We are starting to get some cool nights, so I know the sound of leaves crunching under my feet isn't far off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entered my Autumn ATC.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what the DT did this week! I am not sure if my card fits the challenge but I just wanted to say THANK YOU again for the wonderful stamps! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the deserving winners! Great projects!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is inspiring me so much. Love the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the projects by the DT! I love the FALL theme! Just linked up proejct, thanks for a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips