Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Challenge #26 - Ribbon

Hello, my crafty friends!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  I have been having fun with the new Flower Shoppe cartridge and have some video tutorials planned for this week that I can't wait to share with you!!

I enjoyed all of your great Fall Leaves projects this last week! Wow! It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Ribbon!
(Use ribbon somewhere on your project)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:

Ally
I love Ally's gorgeous set of thank you cards!  The colors are sooooo pretty!
 


Jenny
Don't you just love the adorable owl on Jenny's beautiful card?!?!



Amy
I love the bright colors Amy used and how she added ribbon to her frame!  Wow!!


Aymee
 I love how Amy looped her bakers twine to frame her fun picture!

Here is a close-up of Amy's awesome ribbon technique!  Isn't it pretty?!?!


Marlene
I love how Marlene mixed the two colors on her beautiful bow!


These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
 Sweet Sentiments #1
Sweet Sentiments #2
Friends & Neighbors

Maple Leaf
Marmalade
Caribbean
Pumpkin Spice
Pine Cone
Scarlet Red

Bakers Twine

Caribbean
 
This weeks Prize:
With a ribbon challenge, it just had to be Crinkle Ribbon - are you surprised?!?!



Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!



Congratulations # 26 Cindy B.

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 (5 this week!) Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! Thanks so much for choosing my little card. I grabbed my button and have put it in my sidebar. Thanks again,
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Top 5!!! Congrats Cindy B.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Love all the ribbon projects this week! Ribbon is my fave! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week!

    Congrats to the winner too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the gorgeous projects! The designers did a wonderful job!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects. Love the different uses of ribbon. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work DT. I am so happy I finally got to use my brown and blue paisley ribbon...woot woot! I already feel like a winner (LOL)
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible DT cards and winners! Great challenge...thanks so much.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Kimberly.
    I came over from Melissa Phillips's blog to check out your ribbon. I have a few questions, so would you please e-mail me? (I cannot get the auto e-mail to work on my computer.) Thanks.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous dt projects. Thanks for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for choosing me as one of the top three this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such incredible DT projects, as always... and thank you very much for another fun challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The DT is truly amazing! Thanks for another fun challenge. The crinkle ribbon looks like a fabulous prize.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips