Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Plant Smiles, Grow Laughs, Harvest Love!

Hello my crafty friends!  I am playing along in the challenge over at Card Patterns this week, so I thought I would share!



Here is the sketch:


The scalloped circle, I designed on my Gypsy using the scallop from the home decor cartridge.  The leaf is from the Doodlecharms cartridge.


I trimmed tiny strips of paper, then wound them around my piercing tool to make the curly paper accents.


The stamped sentiment comes from my Happy Fall Stamp set.


I stamped some swirls in the background with walnut distress ink and I used Vintage Chocolate bakers twine.
I hope you are having a wonderful week!

14 comments:

  1. Like your Autumn card. Wonderful work with sketch. Fall is my fav season.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Your card just screams fall! Great job! Can't wait to get those stamps.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I love those colors.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love the curlys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I really love the curly accents! Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the curled paper perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card !! I love the curly Q's
    you made !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, I never noticed that leaf before on that cart! and I love the curly accents on this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are giving me some great ideas on how to use my new stamps! I LOVE this card! Sooo pretty and the fall colors are lovely! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Kimberly! Such great colours and papers for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kimberly!! I love the fall colors:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job girl!
    beckie_woodall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the leaf on the scallop circle! Another great project!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips