Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pyramid Favor Box - filled with chocolate!

I saw this fun box on Everyday Cricut and thought I would give it a try! I hope to have a cut file uploaded to share soon!  This box has one tab to glue and a few simple folds.  It goes together really fast!


The cute patterned cardstock is from Pebbles.


The Stamps are from several sets:

 Happy Birthday - Sweet Sentiments #1
Wishing you all the treats. . . - Candy Corn Kisses
Just for you - Friends & Neighbors 


I used Pink Sorbet and Mandarin bakers twine for the handle.


The friend I made this for is hard to catch home, so I made this handle so it would be easy to hang on her front doorknob! 


I hope you are having a terrific weekend!

10 comments:

  1. It's absolutely Awesome Kimberly! I Love that paper!! Thank you for sharing with us!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the treat container. Neat idea to make it a hanging one to leave at door.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super cute!! I love this box! What a great idea! TFS

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly , that came out so cute I love the paper you chose.
    I have that cartridge it is still in the package I should check it out. Thanks for sharing an awesome project.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea! It's wonderful that you made the handle long enough to hang over a doorknob. Your friend will be delighted with her surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely treat holder and perfect for your door knob use. Lovely papers and the baker's twine looks great with it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great treat container. Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet project!!! Super cute paper, too! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips