Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vintage Flower Shape Box

Hey everyone!  Today I have another fun shape box for you!
(Scroll down for a video tutorial)


I used Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon for the handle.  The stamped sentiment is from my Friends & Neighbors stamp set.


I cut all of the flowers from the Mother's Day Bouquet cartrdige:

The flower base - 4 inches 
The big blue flower - 3.24 inches  
Large cream flowers - 2.75 inches
Medium cream flowers - 2.17 inches
Small blue flowers - 1.59 inches
Smallest cream flowers - 1.12 inches


I used my Gypsy stylus to curl the edges of the large blue flower under.


Watch this video to see how I made my vintage flower shape box!:




Have a super day!

17 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Kimberly, this is soooo beautiful! You are incredible, and a huge inspiration to me. Thanks for all you do. Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Absolutely wonderful bag and video!! This is sooooo pretty and I want to try to make one as soon as I find the time:-) Just beautiful!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and subtle, the colors are beautiful together.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box is just adorable! Love the colors on this and the flower is just awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Very elegant.

    Be Blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! This is sooooo PRETTY! I love the flower cuts and the shimmery glitter! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. These boxes are fabulous! I can't wait to try one. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Som very pretty!! I can't wait to try making one:)
    Love this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little box turned out beautiful. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing the glitter technique--I was wondering how you made it so sparkly. I love it. :)


    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute box, love that flower!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is another great version of the cauldron box, I am really enjoying these super easy to make.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kimberly, this is soooooo pretty!!!! The flower is gorgeous !! Love the soft shimmer too!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, Kimberly! The inking is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooo beautiful! I want this box! I collect vintage, this would go so well in my collecton!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips