Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flower Shoppe: Small Daisy

Hope you all are having a great week!  I'm back with another tutorial using the Flower Shoppe cartridge.  This is such a great cartridge!  Click HERE to see all of the videos in this series.


I used flower soft for the orange center of my flower.


Watch this video to see how I made this sweet little blue flower with the flower soft center:
 


For this flower I added a second flower in the center:


I used the fabulous Petal Roller by Imaginisce.


Here is a video showing how I made the daisy with the rose center:




My daughter, Natasha made a similar flower and I love how her inking turned out!



For this tiny flower I added a little diamond glaze and sprinkled with glitter.



I have 5 new stamp sets for Christmas and Winter that I can't wait to show you!!  Click on the button below for more information about our stamp release party!

My Craft Spot

Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. you are rocking that flower shoppe cart...thanks for the help with making these little beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty! I love the flower soft in the middle:) Great idea and thanks for the video!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it look so easy, I need to try making one of these.. They are both just beautiful. thanks for sharing your talent... hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful.Going to get my Flower shoppe cart out! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these all look great!!! So pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! This cartridge is on my wish list!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorials Kimberly! I believe you are quite the enabler, I ordered the flower shoppe cart today and can't wait to play with it! LOL.
    Your flowers are gorgeous!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am learning so much from your amazing tutorials! Thanks so much for sharing them! Now... Off to order that petal roller!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found a very nice website called http://www.bestrass.com which provide plenty of scrap-booking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing. I went to my local Michael's looking for this cart and to my dismay, they didn't have it. This one is on my wish list for sure. You have made some wonderful flowers as of late using this cart and have inspired me to try it. Hopefully I can find a simple solution to obtaining this cart and start practicing!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips