Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet the 3 newest Design Team Members!

Hello my crafty friends!  I thought it would be fun to get to know our new Design Team members!  So here they are! Ckick on the names to explore their awesome blogs!


  
My name is Candy. I am a mother to 3 fantastic kids(a girl and 2 boys-16,13 and 6) I've been married to my wonderful husband Mark for 12 years.  I work as a part-time switchboard/admitting clerk at the hospital here in town for the last 12 years. We are from Newfoundland and try to get back there to visit family and friends at least every 2 years. We love to go camping every summer.
   I enjoy playing billiards and have been on a league team for 9 years. We have gone to Las Vegas the last 7 to play in the tournaments there. Tons of fun. I also love to play Texas Holdem poker.
  I saw the cricut on The Shopping Channel in December 2010 and just had to have it.  I didn't actually use it until February 2011, when I made my first card. I've been hooked ever since!!  I try to sneek down to my little craft room whenever I get a chance. My favorite crafting items just have to be my clear stamps, ribbon and buttons.  
  I just starting blogging in June 2011 and it has become such a big part of my life. I love posting and visiting other blogs and I just love to enter challenges. 

 



I am happily married and have one gorgeous son. I work as a dental hygienist and love to craft in my spare time.
I started paper crafting 10 years ago after my son was born. I walked into a DIY store and saw some heat embossed cards and was hooked!
Haven’t looked back since....I love making cards and 3D items, especially boxes and altered art projects. I got my first Cricut three years ago and it changed my style of crafting!
My style, it changes, but Ink!  What can I say,  I have to ink distress everything I do!  Love adding texture and dimension.  I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. 


 
My name is Bobby Hardgrave.  I have been a designer for many years.  After a long time in the corporate world spending all my time married to my career, I fell head over heels in love with my wife Jill.  Now I am married to her and not a career.  Life is so much better now.  I work full time in retail with absolutely no creative requirements at all and enjoy spending my creative energy at home working with Jill on projects that make us happy rather than someone else money.  Paper crafting was something neither of us really knew anything about until we got married.  We decided to try out something that we could enjoy together and something I didn't already know how to do.  We were extremely skilled collectors of paper crafting goods for a couple of years and along came our Cricut (Baby Bug).  We have been addicted ever since and began our blog in 2010.  Ever since, it has been a delight meeting and befriending so many incredibly talented crafters and it's a joy that came completely by surprise and we will be in this loving family forever.  Today, we scrap a little and card make a lot!  We enjoy pushing the limits and coming up with extremely new and non-traditional projects that we can share with the world on our blog.  Design team work is new for me, but a thrill.  Jill's involvement with design team work is bragging to friends about the comments my designs get and picking on me for being the "Sassy Dude".  I am so thrilled to have been picked to design for My Craft Spot and will do everything I can to keep up with Kimberly and come up with unique and different projects that inspire!

Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to the newest members! They are all very talented! Can't wait to see what they create! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you all to be on Kimberly's DT.. I am so excited to see what you all make...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Candy, Jayne, Bobby and Jill!!! Anxiously awaiting your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats DT!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the new DT looking forward to seeing some wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all of the new DT members looking forward to seeing what you create.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats DT! Kimberly stop by my blog when you get a chance, I have an award for you! chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the new DT members!!! Can't wait to see what you create !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candy, Jayne, Bobby and Jill,
    Congratulations to all of you. You will be a fabulous addition to My Craft Spot!! I look forward to seeing your great projects!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations again! It's lovely to read more about you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you all and I can't wait to see what you create.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips