Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Challenge #28 - Too Cute to Spook!

Click HERE for the My Craft Spot Design Team Call!

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Too Cute to Spook
(Cute Halloween project)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:

Joy
I love the googly eyes on Joys adorable skeleton!


Joy's inking is fantastic and I love how this card folds!


Amber
I love how Amber 'tied' her banner on this gorgeous layout!  The little witches are too cute!


Kate
I love how Kate 'framed' her cute mouse and stamped sentiment!


Marlene
I love the layered buttons on Marlene's cute card!


These projects were made using:

Happy Haunting
Candy Corn Kisses


Crinkle Ribbon
Smokey Black
Black Diamond

Bakers Twine
Black
Orange Licorice
This weeks Prize:



Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!



Congratulations # 35 Kathy S.

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Thanks so much!
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Winners! I've linked my project for this weeks challenge. What a nice prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Inspiration this week! Love the challenge!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! Thank you for picking me for the top 3! I love using your crinkle ribbon! Hoping to get to play in this week's challenge.

    Coongrtulations to the winners!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of the lovely and lucky winners!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these card are wonderful inspiration and I just love all the little witches! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun challenge and a FANTASTIC prize! I also enjoy finding really cute Sentiment Stamps and these looking especially fun!!

    Thanks for sharing all the DT Projects -- Awesome!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun challenge and I just LOVE what the DT did! Great job all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Entered my Give a Hoot Halloween Owl Hangup.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project everyone! I really enjoyed these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww......BUMMER!!!! I just tried to link up to the challenge and the COLLECTION WAS CLOSED! I thought it ended tonight...but must've been last night! Anyway, I thought I'd attach my URL to this comment, since really like the way the card came out! At least you could see it, even if it isn't entered in the challenge! Oh well, maybe I'll get next week's challenge right! LOL!

    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-card-4.html

    Maquel
    mderosby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So bummed I missed the challenge. Here is my project anyway! :) Thanks for the challenge,

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/2011/10/easy-pumpkin-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips