Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Challenge # 30 - 3D Halloween

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge: 3D Halloween!
(3D projects, treat packaging, etc.)

Inspiration from my awesome Design Team!:

Amber
Don't you just adore the 3D ghost on Amber's cute gift box?!?!
 
 
Jayne
I love all of the inking and fun details on Jayne's amazing treat holder!
 



Kate
I love the Kate's gorgeous flower and the bat 'flying' through the air!


Marlene
Isn't this just the prettiest witch hat you have ever seen?!?!



Candy
I love the sweet little candy and the ruffled ribbon on Candy's adorable treat box!
 


These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Happy Haunting
Candy Corn Kisses

Midnight Black
Marmalade
Deep Purple
Toadally Green
Smokey Black

Bakers Twine
Orange Licorice

This weeks Prize:
Haunted Seam Binding Ribbon



Link here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 56 - Maribel!!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Aww Thank You Kimberly!!! 2wks in a row Yipee!!! Now to figure out how to get the Blinky on my blog LOl Congrats Winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects, I love the 3 -D items. and Congrats to the winners of last week! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, these are all awesome projects!!! I love boxes and these are great!!! Thinking on which one I might have to lift! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kimberly! I am so excited about this twine. I emailed you my address, I'm hoping it sent to the correct email. Here is my email just in case:
    encarnacion dot maribel at gmail dot com
    Thanks again!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE everyone's projects, they are great!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I linked my project the first time (Link #3) it erased all my blinkies off the sides of my blog. So I had to delete that post and re-post it. That is why I'm on there twice. So, can you please delete #3? Thanks. p.s....the design team's projects are great! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entered my Halloween Purple Monster Treat Bag.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Maribel and to the top 3! Your projects were awesome!
    Wow, the DT did another fabulous job on their projects this week. You guys totally rocked this 3D challenge with inspiration!! Thanks for the fun challenge~I enjoyed playing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners, your projects are just great. And thank you DT for your awesome inspiration. Thanks so much for the fun challenges and the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many very spooky and very cool projects. Love to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous work by the DT - thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners of the last challenge!!! Wonderful work ladies! :)

    Thanks for the fab dt inspiration! I had a great time with the challenge! :)

    Big Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found a very nice website called http://www.bestrass.com which provide plenty of scrap-booking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great inspiration from the DT! Thanks for another fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips