Monday, October 17, 2011

You're invited!

 
We are going to be celebrating my newest stamp release all week, starting October 31st!

Each day you will get a sneak peek at one of the 5 new stamp sets.  My fabulous design team and I are cooking up lots of fun new projects and ideas - you won't want to miss it!


You will have a chance to win some blog candy each day! 

Come join our blog hop on the last day (Saturday) with fun prizes and great project ideas at each stop!


Add this button to your site and you will qualify for an extra blog candy entry each day of the party!


crop image

Click HERE or scroll down for this weeks Monday Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Help... it won't work. I can't get the button to show up on my sidebar. I can put it in a blog post, but when I use the 'Add Picture' gadget, it keeps saying "Invalid Image URL."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhh! Can't wait! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I added your button!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a FUN one:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this I don´t want to miss ! I´v put the button in my right sidebar. And hope for luck:O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great thing! Congratulations and I know that having Bobby participate it will be just great!....still love my crinkled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you and your wonderful design team come up with. Have added link to my sidebar.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips