Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog hop PRIZE WINNER!!

Thanks so much for celebrating with us last week!  I had so much fun making projects with the new stamp sets and then enjoyed reading all of your sweet comments! My Design Team made so many amazing projects!  I have the best Design Team!


So . . . you are all probably wanting to know who won the stamp set!

Drum roll please . . . . .













The winner of the Jingle All The Way Stamp Set is . . . 
 




#84 Sabrina said -"Congratulations on your Winter/Christmas stamp release, they are all wonderful! I love all of the DT projects, each one is just amazing and really showcases the versatility of the stamps."

Congratulations! 
(be sure to email me your address so I can get your stamp set in the mail!)
 
Click HERE to see all of the new stamp sets! 
  
Here is the list of blogs on the hop if you would like to check to see who won the other 8 stamp sets!

Blogs on the hop:


Ally
Candy


Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    I just wanted to let you know that I received you Happy Fall Stamp Set on Friday and I already used them. If you would like to see my card go to - www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sabrina!! Thanks again Kimberly for such a great week of inspiration...just ordered a set and can't wait to get my hands on them:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips