Monday, November 21, 2011

Challenge #34 - Handmade Flower Power

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I love handmade flowers so I am so excited for this weeks Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Handmade Flower Power!
(must include at least one handmade flower somewhere on your project)

Inspiration from my fabulous Design Team!:

Marlene
Don't you just love Marlene's beautiful Kusudama Flower?!?!  What a beautiful arrangement!



The patterned paper and all of the 'extras' add so much to these flowers!


Kate
I love Kate's gorgeous glittery flowers and her pearl accents are so pretty! Wow!
 



Soooooo beautiful!



Jayne
I love how Jayne placed her beautiful flower in the center of her snowflake card!  What a fun twist of spring and winter together! 


I love all of the layers on her Gorgeous flower!

 
Amber
I absolutely love Amber's ribbon flower!!  So pretty with the rhinestone in the center!
 

I have never made a ribbon flower that looked this awesome! Check for instructions on Amber's blog!

 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Jingle all the way
Inside & Out #2
Sweet Sentiments #1

Sky Blue
Olive
Hot Pink
Vintage Vanilla

Bakers Twine

 Blueberry
Peppermint stick 
Stone
Twisted Lime


Seam Binding
Pine Green 

This weeks Prize:
Christmas Eve Crinkle Ribbon



Link here for a chance to win!





You still have today to enter the Easel card challenge!

Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Oh these flowers are just AWESOME! And the projects are stunning. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shelia, all the projects are just beautiful... and i love the flowers, i need to try to make one. What a wonderful DT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inspired all these flowers are just beautiful. I am looking forward to working on mine.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and each one is so differant. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, those flowers are stunning!!! Beautiful creation... so can't wait to enter this one, I "love" hand-made flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! Love the hand-made flowers!

    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, awesome arrangement Marlene, everyone's flowers are awesome and the prize would be amazing to win, wow love that crinkle ribbon! ty for the chance to win and gl to all the entrants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects by everyone. I LOVE all the flowers and they are all so different:) Hope to be back to play in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers from all the DT - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects! I am so glad I found some time to come play again in this weeks challenge:) Thanks for another fun one:) Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyones projects are just amazing . Need a lesson from Marlene or Kim on those gorgeous flowers. I wasnt planning on entering this week but needed diversion and this fit the bill. Some amazing entrys so far!!!
    Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the fantastic cards. Thanks so much for all the fun ideas.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips