Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Challenge #33 - Easel cards!

Hey everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Are you ready for another challenge?!?! 

This weeks Challenge:  Easel Cards!
(There is a link to a youtube video at the end of this post if you need to know how to make an easel card.)

Inspiration from my awesome Design Team!:

 Aymee 
I love the pretty Fall colors Aymee used on her beautiful card!
Don't you just love the Crinkle Ribbon feathers Aymee made for her turkey?!?!



Ally
I love Ally's adorable snowman and the beautiful way she framed her sentiment! Don't you just love the cute face on this snowman?!?!
 
 
Candy
I love Candy's gorgeous wreath and the pink and white colors she used!


 Don't you just love all of the glitter?!?!



Bobby
I just love the gorgeous images on Bobby's card and the beautiful snowflakes layered in the shadow cut! So pretty!
 

Marlene
I love how Marlene made an ornament shaped easel card!  What a beautiful idea to use flowers to hold this gorgeous card open!

 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Merry Christmas
Happy Fall
Winter Wonderland
Jingle all the way
White Christmas

Olive
Golden Harvest
Gingerbread Cookies
Marmalade
Vintage Vanilla 

Bakers Twine
Peppermint Stick
Chocolate Truffle

This weeks Prize:
Happy Fall stamp set!
 

Link here for a chance to win!



Bobby sent me a link to a great video showing how to make easel cards.  (Thanks Bobby!)  Click HERE to see the video.

Winners from last weeks challenge will be announced on Wednesday! You still have a few hours to play along with the Gobble 'til you wobble challenge!

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards! The variety is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful cards.... so much talent, you have an amazing DT..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have always wanted to learn this and now I can. Awesome cards!!!! Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the cards are fantastic. I really like the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations by you & your DT. I entered my Happy December Birthday Card easel style. Thanks for the video link which helped me refresh how to make one & was explained very well.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing and hosting. The DT projects are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! The DT really outdid themselves... those inspiration projects are WONDERFUL!!

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. DT. did a great job Fun Challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects, each one has something unique and inspiring. I'm also enjoying visiting the entries blogs..... lovely to be able to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just found this site while blog jumping, lol and seen this challenge so I entered because I have been on an Easel card making frenzie this week so it was perfect, ty
    Wow great prize, awesome inspiration by the DT and so many amazing entries, gl everyone

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips