Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snowman cookie bag

I still have a few projects from the blog hop that I promised to post instructions on, so here is the snowman cookie bag!  Ally sent me these fun bags and I though they were the perfect size for a couple of homemade cookies.  (The bag is 7" tall by 4" wide.) I first stamped snowflakes all over the bag with Walnut distress ink and inked the edges.


 The cute snowman and all of his layers were cut at 3.5 inches from the Snow Friends cartridge. I tied Baby Blue Bakers Twine around the bag.  The paper is all from Crate Paper. The Green patterned background is 3 1/4 by 4 3/4 inches and then I matted it with the blue patterned cardstock.




I used the snowflake stamps from the White Christmas stamp set to create a background pattern on the bag.  The sentiment is also from this set.
 

The face stamp is from Peachy Keen (Everyday character face parts)
I hope you are having a wonderful week with lots of time to craft!

13 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love that he is hatless looking for his magic hat. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable and how cute to give to like co-workers for the holiday. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he is just adorable!! Great little gift "wrapping" idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this little bag! So cute!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea on the cookie bag, the snowman is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bag is so cute! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet!! I have this cartridge & never used it yet. Maybe now I will. :)

    Thanks, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this snowman, he is just adorable, especially with that sweet face! And I love the little brown bag, I have a thing for little brown bags, not sure why, but I do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love your projects. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips