Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winners from challenge #32 - Gobble 'til you wobble!!

I had so much fun looking at all of your cute Thanksgiving projects!  Thanks for joining the fun! 
 
We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!


Congratulations # 11 - CarolynG
Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 


Design Team Top 3 Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Carolyn and all the projects are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Carolyn and I think all the projects are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, I am very honored. Congrats to all the other winners, wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips