Monday, December 19, 2011

Challenge #38 - Tag . . . You're it!

Christmas is less than a week away!  Hopefully all of the gifts are wrapped, cards sent and the only things left to do is to make goodies and perhaps create some cute tags!  

We will be taking a break from our Monday challenge next week so my awesome design team can have a break!
 
This weeks Challenge: Tag . . .  You're it!
(Tags to adorn your Christmas gifts)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:
Kate
I love Kate's oversized tag!  The Santa is just adorable and the background is so cute!


Kate's gift bag is so pretty!  I love all of the sanding and the beautiful accents!


This is the back side of the tag:


Marlene
Isn't this such a cute way to dress up candy canes?!?!


I love the cute penguins and all of the fun paper Marlene used!


Aren't Marlene's Poinsettia tags gorgeous?!?!


I love all of the pretty layers on this tag!



Jayne 
I love the embossing and inking on Jayne's gorgeous tags! 

The buttons and tags with the greenery are so pretty!


This is the back side of Jayne's tags:

 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
 Jingle all the way
'Tis the Season
Merry Christmas

Caribbean

Bakers Twine
Twisted Lime
Peppermint

Seam Binding
Sand

This weeks Prize:


Link here for a chance to win!




I love that Christmas is on Sunday this year.  It makes the day that we celebrate Christ's birth even sweeter.  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Great job from your design team!!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, awesome job by the design team.

    I just received this twine in the mail over the weekend and I LOVE IT! Even prettier in person and I received it soo quickly, thank you!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations. Like the variety of tags that inspire me.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT inspiration!!! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Design team did a fab job!

    Rhonda Haun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tags by the DT! I love them all. Thanks for the great challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous work by the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tags. Thank you.
    sue
    smokiesue2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exquisite work as always by this incredible DT! :o) Thank you for the fantastic challenge and I wish you all a very Merry (and sparkly) Christmas! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the great inspiration you and your team have brought to all of us thru the year. Have a blessed and joyous holiday.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another fun challenge! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome job by the DT!! I was so glad to have time to fit this challenge in-looked like fun and figured I could use tags for my packages. Great challenge-thanks and have a wonderful Christmas!
    Sherrie k
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!! Linda Harris

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a Great Challenge! These tags are amazing. Glad I got to play along. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips