Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!

Hello my crafty friends!  I made this card for the current sketch over at CardPatterns.  Head on over if you want to play along.  The prize is from My Craft Spot ;)


Here is the sketch:

I love the Christmas song, "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" so I knew I needed to make a card with this sentiment!


The trees were cut at 2.73 inches and the deer was cut at 2.06 inches from the Winter Woodland cartridge.  The oval (4.35 by 3.42 inches) and scalloped oval (4.63 by 3.13 inches) were cut at from the Sophie cartridge.


I inked everything with a dark brown ink then added glossy accents and glitter here and there.


The stamped sentiment is from the White Christmas stamp set and I tied the bow with Spring Breeze crinkle ribbon, some tuelle, and a bit of twine. 



Happy crafting!

24 comments:

  1. Oh my, this card is beyond beautiful! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! I love the blues and all that beautiful glitter...very elegant! This is just a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.... I love the glitter in the trees it looks just like it snowed. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! Love the sentiment and that bow is fantastic!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the colors, really gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Beautiful soft sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous, and so much attention to detail. Love the glossy accents and stickles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty, Kimberly! I love the soft colors!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the arrangement of the card & the sparkle.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Love the sparkle and the sentiment/font is perfect.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see my new cards.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, it's very elegant looking

    ReplyDelete
  12. This came out beautiful. i love all your details and the colors are so elegant together.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful trees and deer! I love the colors and perfect placement. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card!!! Fantastic job! I'm loving your Christmas stamp sets! I just started my Christmas cards tonight and if you want to have a look at the cards I created with your stamps in them check them out here:

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/2011/12/oh-weather-outside-is-frightful.html

    Thanks again for the fantastic stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love your card! Those trees are the best and love your little additions of the glitter here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Kimberly.Love the glittery trees and the pretty soft colours.Thanks for joining us at CTO.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just stunning!! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining CTO.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  18. So elegant - just gorgeous! Thanks for joining our 'glittery' challenge this week at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!
    Gorgeous bow and pretty sparkly trees!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips