Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Challenge #37- Christmas shape cards!

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  You all know how much I love shape cards.  They are so much fun!  So . . .

This weeks Challenge is Christmas shape cards!
(Make a Christmas card that is any shape but square or rectangle)

Here is some inspiration from my awesome Design Team!:

Marlene 
I love the real looking snow in Marlene's cute snow globe shaped card!  Isn't her reindeer adorable?!?!
 

Aymee
 I love Aymee's festive Christmas card!  The bright colors and rhinestones are so pretty!
 Aymee made her fabulous red background from ribbon and twine!
 Inside of card:

 

Candy
I love all of the glitter and glossy accents on Candy's cute Gingerbread man! 
 

Love the cute face!!


Ally
I love how Ally used the crinkle ribbon to tie real bows on her gift shaped cards!


Sooooo pretty!



Bobby
I love the fabulous and fun shape of Bobby's card!   So pretty!


Inside of card:


These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Jingle All The Way
Merry Christmas!
'Tis the Season


Bakers Twine

Stone
Maraschino

Seam Binding:
Wine  
Navy

This weeks Prize:



Link here for a chance to win!





Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Love the cards, so festive and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design team did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these projects are amazing! Love all the inspiration! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards by all of the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations. When I created the snowglobe card I almost forgot to enter into this challenge a and glad I cked my notebook.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips