Monday, December 12, 2011

New colors of Bakers Twine!!

I found some great new Bakers Twine colors to add to My Craft Spot!! - Can you ever have enough bakers twine?!  :)
Click HERE to take a peek at all of the fun colors of Bakers Twine at My Craft Spot!  I now have 40 yummy colors - always in stock!!

Here are the new colors:

 Divine Twine has made a yummy new Red, white, and Pink Valentine twist!!


 10 yard bundle:


 
Trendy Twine has some beautiful new Christmas Twine!
(They normally do not allow anyone to resale their twine, but have given me permission.  Yay!)

These four gorgeous colors are from Trendy Twine.  The reds and greens in these four twines all match!  
(Click on the picture to enlarge.)


Holly Berry

Berry Red


Christmas Candy Cane

Holly Green 


Aren't these colors just gorgeous?!?! 

You can order all 4 new colors of Trendy Twine, the new Valentines Twine from Divine Twine, plus 2 of my favorites - Peppermint Stick and Twisted Lime!


 Christmas and Valentine Mix:


$13.99

7 bundles (10 yards each)
Divine Valentine, Peppermint Stick, Twisted Lime, Holly Berry, Berry Red, Christmas Candy Cane, Holly Green.

(Free Shipping in US and Canada, $5 anywhere else.)




Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the valentines twist and candy cane twines, so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am in love!! I love all them!! I off to purchase!! Have to have them. I will put them in my stocking!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just placed my order! What fun new colours!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips