Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winners from challenge # 36- Christmas gift and treat packaging

 It was so fun to see all of your creative and fun packaging ideas!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!


Congratulations #12 - Tina

You won the Christmas Treats Crinkle Ribbon!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

 
Marcia

 
Julie P.
(gift box for packaging chocolates)

Gigi
 This one has pockets inside for hot chocolate!
   
 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to ALL the winners~It was a FUN challenge. Great inspiring projects!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW wow, WOW. Just when I think I've seen a wow, then I'm SURPRISED by another WOW, wow....
    BUT then comes along ANother GIFT of the SPIRT
    and we all R given a gift, wow,wow,WOW!! This is
    an example of HIS COMING His constant INCARNATe
    BEING HERE WITH and AMOUNG US.Thank YOU for sharing yourSELF< the creation of your inner beauty flowing in this gift. What's your inspiration,...no pressure, The Ability 2 b on the top of the Mountain,...2 b of passion 4 life
    I sure hope you keep enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and THANK YOU for choosing my Cocoa packet as top 3!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips