Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Winners from challenge #37 - Christmas Shape Cards!

It's such a busy time of year that I didn't get a chance to leave comments on each of your blogs, but your cards were all awesome!  I love shape cards!!
 
We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!



Congratulations #15 - Tracy (Owl be Craftin')

You won the 'Tis the Season stamp set!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 (or 4!) Picks:

 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Thank You!!!! Loved all the entries!!!! Have a Very Merry Christmas Kimberly and Design Team!!! Linda Harris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much DT, I always love Kimberly's challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips