Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do you love me? - Valentine's Box and tag gift set!

Hey everyone! I have to say, I love having a Cricut!  It makes a project like this go together so quickly!


I tied the tag with Maraschino bakers twine.


The box was cut at 11 inches from the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge.  I tied a bit of tuell around the box to hold the lid on. 


The "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp is from the new Build a Valentine stamp set.  I stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" 4 times and trimmed and matted each before adhering to the box.  So, each side of the box has this sentiment. 


The bitty bags are so fun and the smallest ones are perfect for tags!


The Red and white polka dot patterned tag was cut at 4.25 inches from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  I actually used my paper trimmer to make the red tag background.


The "To" and "From"  stamps are from the Always and Forever stamp set.


The "Do you love me?"  and "Yes" and "No" with the boxes and check mark stamps are from the Always and Forever stamp set. Isn't that fun?  Kinda reminiscent of grade school crushes and inspired by a country song ;)


Happy crafting!

10 comments:

  1. This little set is just adorable. Love the bright colors and the bold pattern of the paper you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Kimberly! Can't wait to get my hand on those new stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome box and tag. Very creative!!

    I often think, how did I manage without my cricut?

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! what a great idea, might have to copy for my GD's they'd luv this.. thx.. for sharin!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous! You do such an amazing job of showcasing your stamps! Your projects are awesome and so are your stamps!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Valentine Box. I won this Cricut cartridge from DL.ART and am looking to receiving it to make a box like this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute! I'm trying to decide which stamp set I want to make my first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. :) soo adorable! thank you for sharing this idea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this box and tags they are just so pretty....
    This is one cartridge I don't have in my stash yet....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips