Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Looking for a Prince? - Frog Tag in Bitty Bag!

Hello my crafty friends! I have a fun and super easy tag for you today. 


The tag was cut at 4.25 inches from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and fits perfectly in the smallest bitty bag.


I tied 2 strands of Caribbean bakers twine to the top of the tag.


I used glossy accents on the eyes, chalked his cheeks, and added a few little dots on his cheeks with a white gel pen.


The sentiment stamp is from the Build A Valentine stamp set and the eyes and mouth on the frog are from Peachy Keen (Everyday Character face parts - PK 496).


The frog was cut at 3.38 inches from the Create a Critter Cartridge.


Hope you are having a terrific day!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable tag, Kimberly! That sweet little frog looks cute enough to kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, he is just so cute! Love you tag and the bag is great too!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo darn cute! I love that little bag. Frog fits in there nicely and of course the twine just the perfect added touch!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love his glossy little eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable!! Love the little froggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so cute! Would love to have the bags, tags cartridge but it is retired. Saw one selling on ebay for $100, yes $100!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Deborah, I too wanted that cart and saw the same price. But the more I see Create a Critter used, I know I need that one, too. Cute frog, Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips