Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Challenge #41 - Snow much fun!

It's snowing (a lot!) right now where I am!  Perfect for today's Monday Challenge!

This weeks Challenge: Snow much fun!
(Snowflakes, snowmen, anything to do with snow)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:

Aymee 
 I love the soft colors of Aymee's beautiful card!  Her stitching is fantastic!
 Don't you just love all of the sparkle?!?!

Here is the inside of Aymee's sweet card:
Bobby
Bobby's snowman is just adorable!  I love the sweater pattern on his hat and scarf!


Here is the inside of Bobby's fun card:


Ally
What a cute card!  I love Ally's snowmen, especially the little guy peeking out of the pocket! Don't you just love the pom pom and pipe cleaner ear muffs?!?!



Here is the inside of Ally's card:



Candy
I love the pink and white color combo Candy used!  Everything about this card just sparkles! Be sure to check out Candy's very first video!!!
 

 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
 White Christmas
Winter Wonderland
Friends & Neighbors
Sweet Sentiments #1

Pine Cone

Bakers Twine

Chocolate Truffle
Kraft


This weeks Prize:

Link here for a chance to win!





Happy crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT projects!!! Love the pattern in Bobby's snowman scarf and hat...and wow Aymee's card is so soft and fantastic...Love Ally's sweet snowman earmuffs (so cute) and I love the POP of pink in Candy's card! Your DT is wonderful!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I do have a wonderful design team - the best!!!!!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge. Great DT projects.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-16-2012-monday-another-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations. Entered my Happy 21st Birthday Snowwoman Snow Globe Card that I created for my daughter who will 21 this yr using main color as my daughter's fav color green.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a fun challenge and the DT's project were all Snow Much Fun!!

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT projects. Love seeing so many wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for this super fin challenge aand all the great projects.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the DTs projects, thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the "snow" much fun challenge!

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What FABULOUS inspiration from the DT! Wow, these girls are amazing. THanks for the fun challenges and the super cute bags that I recieved as my prize!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! DT is amazing!! Thank you for the fun!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/2012/01/winter-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the DT creations, they are all beautiful :)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Design Team is so amazing! I am once again inspired to create something for your Snow challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful projects! Thanks for the challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips