Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Challenge # 42 - Let's hear it for the boys!

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

I have to admit that it is easier for me to make 'girl' cards than 'boy' cards, so I was so excited to see all of the fun cards from the Design Team this week!!

This weeks Challenge: Let's hear it for the boys!
(Robots, trucks, trains, sports, etc.)

Inspiration from my awesome Design Team!:

Jayne
Jayne's cute gift box just made me smile!  I love the adorable robot dog!
 

Kate
What a great card to give a boy (even a teenager!!)  I love how Kate curved her sentiment and  the Halloween twine tied in perfectly with the basketball theme!


 
Amber
Amber's banner is great!  I love all of the patterns she mixed and of course, the frog is too cute!!

 
Marlene
Marlene's shape card is 'out of this world'!  I love the fun shape and the bright, happy colors!


 
These projects were made using:

Friends & Neighbors
Build a Valentine
Sweet Sentiments #1
Inside & Out #2

Pea Pod
Stone
Orange Licorice
Caribbean

This weeks Prize:
Link here for a chance to win!





 
Have an great week!

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boy cards!! awesome DT cards they made!! parkernana4@aol.com
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.xom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! Your design team really did a great job!!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a GREAT challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cool colours used, awesome cards. TFS!!!

    http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great cards... I just had to pop in and tell you that the "witch's shoe" now has 159 re-pins.. i can't believe it... i get an email every time someone re-pins it.. they are driving me crazy. lol... i hope they are coming over to buy some of your awesome stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeepers creepers wowza wowza wow
    Can we say wonder of wonder! yes we can, hese are really a nice set of cards w/various ideas, real nice
    and the colors brights and lights
    good mixture too!<(^O*)>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge I made cards for kids in hospital for a blog hop. Made a little truck one for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great inspiration from the DT and thanks for the chance to win this great prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful DT creations. My entry has boy items on it that are also for girls. I created a scrapbook layout using a Pixar sketch my daughter created for me.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun cards! Thanks so much for the challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super challenge! Lovely DT work too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a challenging challenge and all the great ideas.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aweome projects by the DT!! This was a fun challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards from DT and everyone else- so much inspiration for male cards (I always find them more difficult!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cute, fun projects from the DT...great job! Thanks for the challenge!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous projects by the DT!! I had a lot of fun with this challenge!

    plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great challenge and I like seeing all the "boy" projects people have created!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved this challenge! Great ideas :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic DT! Thank you so much for the fun!!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/2012/01/birthday-wishes-masculine.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great challenge and DT projects. Always a true challenge for me to make something for the boys. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi just to say my boy's toy is his remote does that count? great work DT, Janet T

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips