Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine Bakers Twine - 7 yummy colors and an awesome deal!

New Valentine Bakers Twine Pack!!
(Twine from Trendy Twine, Divine Twine and the Twinery)

 Valentine Pack - 7 bundles of 10 yards each
(Cherry Red, Pink Sorbet, Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine, Maraschino, Blossom, Divine Valentine Twist, Berry Red Trendy Twine)

$13.99 (*includes shipping!)



(*Free Shipping in US and Canada, $5.00 anywhere else)



Buy any 3 stamp sets and get the Valentine Bakers Twine Pack for only $4.99!!

Use the PayPal button below and be sure to add 3 stamp sets to your shopping cart:



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty .. I wanted to thank you for such awesome customer service.. I got my stamp set today and can't wait to make the card i need them for. Bobby was the enabler.. AND I just have to tell you remember when you made that witch's shoe and I pined it.. Well it has bee re-pinned 130 times (as of a few minutes ago)... I quess I had better order that stamp set.. Someday I hope to make it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips