Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine Inspiration from Bobby - and some blog candy!!

Hi everyone,  I hope you enjoyed Ally and Aymee's wonderful projects last week!  Be sure to check out their blogs to see if you won your favorite My Craft Spot stamp set!

Bobby (Cricut Couple) volunteered to share some of the fantastic projects he has made with the new Valentine goodies today and again on Thursday!  He will be giving away a stamp set (your choice) from My Craft Spot this week on his blog!

Don't you just love Bobby's gorgeous Bitty Bag and tag set for his sweetheart?!?!  I love the sparkly red dress!


This is what it looks like all put together!  I love how the heart peeks out of the Bitty Bag and how Bobby stamped hearts inside some of the stripes on his bag!  The layers of Crinkle Ribbon and lace are a perfect backdrop for the pretty flower!  All of the stamped sentiments and hearts on this project are from the Always & Forever Stamp Set.


All of the layers on Bobby's card are so pretty!!


I love the tiny glossy hearts Bobby stamped on his damask heart shape!  The hearts and the sentiments on this beautiful card are all from the Always & Forever Stamp set.  I love how Bobby gathered the Crinkle Ribbon on both projects!


This is the inside of the card!



Head on over to Bobby's Blog for even more inspiration and a chance to win the stamp set of your choice from My Craft Spot!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I can finally make a comment! Love Love Love Bobby's cards and all the detail in each one. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips