Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winners from Challenge #41- Snow much fun!

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you are having a nice week!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of last weeks projects - thanks for joining the fun!

Congratulations # 14 - Pat W.


You won the Winter Wonderland stamp set!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Design Team Top 3 (4 this time!) Picks:

  
Daniele



Karen

 
Amanda


Amy L. 

 
 
 Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the Top 3 again! I am so honored!!!!
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!! The projects were amazing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So honored to be choosen as a Top 3(or 4 again!) I love being part of the challenges you offer and sharing my ideas with others. Such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips