Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WINNNERS!!!!!!

Winners for Challenge #39 and for the Mega Valentine Pack from last week!


Winners from challenge #39 (Winter Wonderland) 

We have a winner, (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #7 - Gigi

You won the Valentine Bag and Twine Pack!

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button on the left side bar and email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 


Design Team Top 3 Picks:

  
Marcia


Shelly

  
Sherrie K.


Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!



  . . .  and now for the

Winner of the Mega Valentine Pack!
Thanks for all of your sweet comments this last week!!



 


And the winner is  . . . . 



 
 
 
Charlotte said:  Oh my, how cute is this card. The glossy accents on the frog and dragonfly just give the card a fabulous look!! I am just loving the vellum wings and glitter glue on the dragonfly. I can see this sentiment used is so many ways. Great stamps. Charlotte

  
Be sure to email me with your address so I can mail your prize! 

Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. Have fun creating fun V-day projects.

    keaunalynn@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and congrats to the others winners! I can't wait to play with those cute bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. Congrats to the winner. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I'm so excited!! Thanks a million! Congrats to everyone.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards...tfs
    Congrats to the winners.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners! These winning cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners, so excting. Such a great prize!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips