Friday, February 10, 2012

Inspiration from Candy - and a chance to win a free stamp set!

Hello my crafty friends! It has been so fun to see all of the awesome projects my Design Team came up with! If you missed AllyAymee, BobbyMarlene,  Kate's, Amber's or Jayne's super posts, just click on their names to see them. 

Candy (Candy's Craft Corner) has some great projects to share with us today!  So, sit back and enjoy - you're in for a treat!

Candy's card is sealed with a big glittery kiss!  I love it!!


The sentiments on both of these cute cards are from the Always & Forever stamp set.  Candy wrapped Divine Valentine Twine twice around her card.


Here is the inside:


This card is 'purr-fectly adorable!!  


Candy is a pro with the Copics!!  I love the shading!


Here is a close up of Candy's stamped sentiment from the Build a Valentine stamp set:


Check out these fabulous treat boxes!  I love how Candy stamped the conversation hearts and XOXO!  It looks like it was meant to be part of this patterned paper!


Candy has been busy!


 I love the doilies on Candy's gorgeous card!  There are so many fun layers on this card!


I love how Candy framed her sentiment!  She tied a bow with Pink Bubblegum Crinkle Ribbon.


Here is the inside of  Candy's beautiful card!  She used the hearts in the Build a Valentine stamp set to accent her sentiment.



These are the stamp sets Candy used:
Click HERE to see more stamp sets or to order:

Head on over to Candy's Blog for even more inspiration and a chance to win the stamp set of your choice from My Craft Spot!


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! They've all been busy making AWESOME stuff.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love all the projects... I have to say I just love seeing all these projects at one time. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow1 What fabulous Valentine's projects! Each one is just adorable and filled with such wonderful detail! I love them all, but those glittery lips are just out of this world cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects! Love the lips. TFS. -Tami

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips