Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Challenge #44 - Girly Girl projects

I grew up in a family of 6 girls (no brothers - my poor Dad!).  So, in honor of all things 'girl' . . .

This weeks Challenge:  Girly Girl!
(Lots of pink, frills, flowers, bling - anything that just screams "Girl"!)

Inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:

Kate
Kate's pink snail is sooooo cute!! I love all of the doodling and the eyes are fantastic!



I love the little treat cup filled with pink smarties! This is a card any girl would love!



Here is a close up of the sentiment Kate used and the embossing!



Inside:



Jayne
I love the beautiful bird on Jaynes gorgeous card!  The inking is so pretty!


Jayne used a medium sized Bitty bag for her card 'envelope'.  I love how it closes!


Marlene
I love Marlene's baby card - perfect for a baby girl!  The buttons on the wheels are really cute!


I love how Marlene used the crinkle ribbon to make a ruffled border around her baby carriage!  So pretty!


Inside:


Bobby
Bobby's card is so elegant!   I love the ruffled skirt on this beautiful ballerina!


Inside:


These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
 Friends & Neighbors
Candy Corn Kisses
Always & Forever

Build a Valentine
Sweet Sentiments #2

Snow white
Petal Pink 
Chocolate Truffle
Raspberry Truffle

Bakers Twine

Divine Valentine 
Posy
Blossom


Link here for a chance to win!






Have a happy day!

13 comments:

  1. these are so uber fantastic AND inspiring!!! The snail AND the ballerina have their fare share of great detail executed with excellence!!! I must say , thought that I'm a bit partial to the ballerina as I was a ballerina!!!
    thanks so very much for all that you do and be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.bbbm.weebly.com
    bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, love all that pink and kraft. Adore the crinkle ribbon around the shade of the baby stroller. Phenomenal tulle for a ballerina Tutu! Great Job Ladies!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. so inspiring, beautifully crafted cards, I truly find your craft spot to be a highlight in my day, and something to aspire to - thank you!

    I wasn't able to click on the link for the opportunity to win the stamp set - thanks

    seneill@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This challenge was so inspiring and made for ME!! I have 3 Grand daughters and finished a set of Valentine cards for them that certainly fits your theme!! LOVE the DT projects and think your blog is one of the BEST!! Thanks for the challenge.
    Creative Wishes, HVD
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....awesome inspiration and such great projects:) These are all fabulous...you all rock!!
    Thanks for a fun challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these projects are awesome! I live in a house with all boys, even my dogs are boys, so this challenge was SO FUN! Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these creations are just so beautiful! Wow! I have loved looking at these (it's my second visit just to come back and oggle them! Lol.)
    Hugs & HaPPy Crafting!
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always the DT projects are amazing! Thank you for the FUN challenge!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/2012/02/paws-atively-precious.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fantastic projects, as always! Thank you for the inspiration and the fun challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Besides great challenges you guys have great prizes lol. Beautiful projects ladies, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved seeing all of your pink projects!! I have 3 boys under 12 yrs old and an 8 yr old dd...I really ought to do more girly projects...thanks for the push...had fun with this one!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips