Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Challenge #46 - Make us laugh!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Make us Laugh!
(but keep it clean!!)

Inspiration from my awesome Design Team!:


Amber
 I love the feathers on Amber's amazing vulture!


 The colors on this card are great!


Bobby
 This card is for all of the golfers out there!  Poor little bird!  I love the papers Bobby used.

Inside:


Kate
 Kate's fun card brought back good memories of Sesame Street and Ernie singing "Rubber duckie, you're the one . . . "  


The song is still stuck in my head!!!  Kate used several stamp sets to build her sentiments.


Jayne
 I love the inking on Jayne's cute frog!  Toadally cool!!

 
These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
 Inside & Out #1
Inside & Out #2
Build a Valentine
Always & Forever 
Friends & Neighbors
Jingle all the way

Navy
Midnight Black

Bakers Twine
Caribbean
Lemon Drop
 
This weeks Prize:



Link here for a chance to win!





Have a wonderful day!

16 comments:

  1. These cards are so much fun. Wish I was home to take part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! These cards are just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are just so cute... Love them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm disappointed I can't enter this weeks Laugh challenge because I don't have a blog. Is there another way? Thanks.
    Charlotte C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte - You don't have to have a blog to enter. Upload your pictures to a photo sharing site like flickr and the use that for your link when you link your project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the cards by the DT! Awesome inspiration. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun and cute cards! Love what the DT did! Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Kimberly. I used Flickr but truthfully I don't know what I did, yet somehow my post is on with the others so I'm happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun challenge, love the DTs inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun challenge, and great projects from the design team!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cards your DT made-thanks for such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a FUN challenge!Great job to all the DT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Amber's vulture & would like directions on making it. Is it possible to get the directions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber's vulture is amazing! You will need to visit her blog to find the directions. Here is a direct link to Amber's post with some more details:

      http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-craft-spot-46-make-us-laugh-but-keep.html

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips