Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine inspiration from Amber - and some blog candy!

Hey everyone! I hope you have been enjoying the Design Team Inspiration so far! Each of my Design Team members are taking a day at My Craft Spot to show some wonderful Valentine's projects throughout January and into February. If you missed AllyAymee, BobbyMarlene, or Kate's wonderful posts, just click on their names to see them.  It has been so much fun to get to know each of them a little better and be immersed in their individual styles!

Today is Amber's (My 3E Scrapbooking) Day!  You are going to love all of her fun and cute projects!

Amber's first card is stunning!  I love the black, red and white color combo and she did a fantastic job coloring this sweet digi!


I love how Amber tied the Black Diamond Crinkle ribbon as a border between her two patterned papers!  The sentiment is from the Always & Forever stamp set.


The  Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon, button and Bakers Twine look so cute all layered together!  Amber is using one of the new Bitty Bags (white with black polka dots) for her envelope.


See that amazing squiggley border?  Amber drew it by hand with a black pen!!  WOW!!  The fun sentiment stamps on this card are from the Always & Forever set.


Aren't these little treat bags adorable?!?! 


The "Happy Valentine's Day!" sentiment is from the Always & Forever stamp set.


I love how Amber curved her sentiment and the lacy punched border is so pretty!


All of these fun sentiments are from the Build a Valentine stamp set.


I love the glossy accents on this little guys nose!  Amber did a great job coloring all of these digis!


Side view of the treat bag!!  What a fun idea!


I love the huge conversation hearts on Amber's fun card!  The "Sweetheart" sentiment is from the Always & Forever stamp set.


The embossed background is great the Divine Valentine Twine adds a nice finishing touch!


Click HERE to order these stamp sets:


Head on over to Amber's blog for even more inspiration and a chance to win the stamp set of your choice from My Craft Spot!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips